I'm around, just doing the domestic thing lately. I've been trying to get caught up on the laundry over the last 2 days. It's amazing just how much laundry a family of 5 makes!
I am so glad I have a 'laundry room' which is actually called our utility room because that is where all of The Man's industrial equipment supplies and other various tools are kept. He sold most of the equipment he had but there had to be a place to store what remained.
Also since The Man is back on a day shift, I have been forced into cooking dinner again. BLAH - I hate cooking! He always did the cooking *cries*
So between domestic stuff, work and trying to get myself back in some sort of routine, I feel like I'm just floating around aimlessly!
Floating Around Here, Somewhere
Posted by Storm Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM
Labels: Life





