100th Day of School

Today is the 100th day of school for Miss. Independent! Out of the 100 days, she has only missed 5 1/2 - 3 of that due to (supposedly) H1N1 back in October.

Since it's the 100th day of school, she has to take in 100 of something. Last year for the 100th day she took in different colors and sizes of rubber bands. We still have those rubber bands. Guess what she's taking in to school today. Yup - rubber bands! I'm a lazy mom, I wanted to avoid having to run out last night for 100 of something.

That backfired anyway - wow, karma! I had to go to the grocery store for a few items last night and to be quick I used the self checkout. Of course my self checkout had the barcode scanner from Hell. Good times.

It's almost 6:30 am - I have a whole 45 more minutes of peace and quiet to myself before morning chaos ensues.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...