When The Man and I first met, we were all about the romance. He'd write me poetry or send me a card and well, I'm not very good at writing poetry but I'm good at finding beautiful cards.
I was one of those people who would buy a greeting card for just about any occasion. I just loved to give them but it always bothered me that most of the time those cards were eventually thrown away. It always seemed such a waste to me but I bought them anyway.
Now I have embraced greeting cards online - what a perfect and quick way to tell someone how you feel! People can keep their online greeting cards since those don't clutter up a house, unless they choose to print them out!
Now, once in a while The Man and I send online greeting cards 'just because' - although I am glad he created a poetry book for me when we first me!
Speaking of the poetry book, I think it's about time to post anther poem!
Romantic Cards and Poetry
Posted by Storm Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Labels: Online Greeting Cards , Poetry





