The IT Guy

The 'Ex' is an IT guy. I have always thought he was super smart, mostly because when he'd talk about work he'd mention stuff like multi-factor security, servers crashing, being able to 'shadow' people to see what they do online, etc.

Recently I had a huge realization. He's not that smart he just learned stuff I never did. See, it seems we think people are smarter than us when they know stuff we don't but really, that is not the case. I have proven this because I just took the time to do a bit of research on his profession and viola! I know what he's talking about. He always used to talk down to me so to speak and sometimes he made me feel stupid. Well, no more!

I now know lots of stuff regarding the back end of computers and the internet world and it's actually pretty interesting!

See, I have evolved...just like a butterfly


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...